NEXT EVENT IN
Awards and Scoring:
Elite Platinum: 300-290
Superior Gold: 274-259
- Earthshakers The Competition will provide a panel of well-qualified
judges consisting of teachers, choreographers and/or working professionals.
- Routines will be given a numerical score from each judge.
- Judging will be based on technique, choreography, execution of choreography,
presentation, costume and overall appeal.
- Technique 1-30
- Routine Execution 1-25
- Musicality/Choreography 1-25
- Stage Presence 1-10
- Costume Appearance 1-10
- Judges decisions are Final.
- If a tie in scoring occurs, the tie will be broken based on technique,
then choreography, execution of choreography, presentation and overall
appeal. If a tie still exists, the judges will make the final decision.
- A minimum point requirement must be met to receive 1st place in the
event that only one entry is registered in that category.
- If there are 1-4 routines in a division- 1st place only will be awarded.
- If there are 5-6 routines in a division- 1st-3rd place will be awarded.
- If there are 7-11 routines in a division- 1st-5th place will be awarded.
- If there are 12 or more routines in a division- 1st-10th place will
- Critiques will be given in audio and/or video format one week after
the competition ends.
- Earthshakers The Competition will not be held responsible for music
or score sheets left behind at competition.
Specialty Awards and Scholarships:
Earth Shakers World Globe - Top Overall Scoring of
the Day for 12 and under & 13+
Excellence in Artistry - Choreography Award
Passport to Prestige - Judges Choice Awards
Dance Revolution Convention Scholarship: Given to soloists by judges.
Some locations will have Choreography Awards, Studio Spirit Award and
a People’s Choice Award.